Portable Data Recorders
Hydac has developed a range of 5 portable data recorders that deliver efficient, accurate and easy-to-use measuring and monitoring of hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
The Hydac range of portable data recorders is available through Hytec Fluid Technology (HFT), part of the
Bosch Rexroth Africa Group . Whether using drive units, hydraulic filters, accumulators, valves, clamps, electronics and other components and consumables, Hydac products are supported extensively, forming a complete solution-based package.
- Simple and user-friendly key operation
- Large LCD display including battery status indication
- Measuring range and unit of measurement of the sensors connected to it are recognised automatically
- Zeroing (taring) of the individual measurement channels
- Display of the actual measured values
- Display of the differential (channel A minus channel B)
- Minimum or maximum value indication, with reset function
- Setting device for mechanical pressure and temperature switches
- The HMG 500 is a portable measuring instrument from Hydac that has been designed for simple measuring tasks in fluid technology such as hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, process, refrigeration and air conditioning.
- The HMG 500 measures values at a high sampling rate.
- To further extend the applications range, HMG 500 has a function for setting mechanical pressure and temperature switches precisely and reliably.
- Compact, simple and versatile – the HMG 500 is an invaluable tool for all those involved in maintenance, commissioning and service.
- The HMG 510 is a hand-held instrument for simple measurement tasks on hydraulic and pneumatic systems in mobile and industrial applications.
- Compact and simple to use, the HMG 510 is an ideal tool for all those involved in maintenance, commissioning and service.
- The measurement values and the corresponding physical unit are displayed on an easy-to-read LCD display.
- The HMG 510 enables measured values which have been saved in the SMART sensors to be uploaded to a PC.
- The HMG 510 has a standard built-in USB port to enable this data transfer.
- The HMG 2020 is a portable data recorder fir recording pressure, temperature, flow rate and rpm in industrial machinery and systems such as hydraulics and pneumatics.
- As well as actual measured values the unit also records minimum and maximum values of two sensors of the same type.
- The HMG 2020 enables measured values which have been saved in the SMART sensors to be uploaded to a PC.
- The HMG 3000 is an impressive, top-performance portable measuring instrument. It enables the user to carry out a wide range of measurement tasks in the quickest possible time and in a cost and time effective way through the use of automated setting procedures, simple operation and extensive functions.
- Once in use the HMG 3000 will soon become a reliable and useful tool for all those involved in service, maintenance, development, test rig technology, quality assurance or commissioning of systems and machines.
- The HMG 3000 is designed primarily for recording pressure, temperature and flow rate values which are the standard parameters in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- The HMG 3010 is an attractive, high-performance portable measuring and data-logging device.
- With automated setting procedures, simple, self-explanatory operator guidance, and many comprehensive functions, it enables the user to carry out a wide range of measurement tasks in a short amount of time, saving both time and money.
- The HMG 3010 thus quickly becomes a reliable and helpful companion in the areas of service, maintenance, development, test bench technology, quality assurance, or commissioning of plants and machines.
- The HMG 3010 is designed primarily for recording measured values of the variables of pressure, temperature, and flow rate, which are common in hydraulics and pneumatics.
Speak to our filtration technology division about your factory