Petrol / Gasoline Driven Pump PG120-400
With maximum oil throughputs ranging from 2.1 to 6.4 litres per minute, Power Team’s PG120-400 Series petrol-driven pumps provide enough punch to cater for cylinders ranging between 300 and 1 000 tons.
View our PG120-400 Series specifications below
Petrol/Gasoline Driven Pump PG120-400 Specifications
2-speed high-performance pumps ideal for construction, structure moving and rigging applications.
- A logical choice at work sites where electricity or compressed air are unavailable. For single- or double-acting cylinders at operating pressures to 700 bar
- All gasoline engine/hydraulic pumps feature a "Posi-Check®" valve to guard against pressure loss when the valve is shifted from "advance" to "hold"
- PG1200 Series pumps powered by a Honda 4-cycle, 5.5 hp engine with automatic decompression and electronic ignition. Deliver over 2 l/min at 700 bar
- A 19-litre reservoir means adequate capacity for multi-cylinder applications. Dual element air cleaner protects the engine from dusty environments
- Heavy-duty "roll cage" provides pickup points for lifting. Horizontal bars on PG1203, PG1204 and PG1204S protect the unit, and provide hand holds for carrying
- Rubber anti-skid insulation on the bottom of the reservoir resists skidding and dampens vibration. PG1200M-4 and PG1200M-4D include a pump cart with 305 mm wheels
- Adjustable external pressure Regulator
- For single-acting cylinders. Has 9520 3-way/3-position (tandem centre) valve, 9596 load lowering valve and 9644 4-port manifold with individual needle valves at each port
- Has a 9796 coupler and 9797 dust cap at each port. Valving permits precise individual control of up to four cylinders
- A 9052 heavy-duty, fluid filled pressure gauge (0-700 bar) is included
- For single- or double-acting cylinders with precise individual control of up to four cylinders possible
- Equipped same as PG1200M-4, except has 9506 4-way/3-position (tandem centre) valve, and second 4-port manifold without needle valves mounted beneath 9644 manifold for operating double acting cylinders
PG400 Series Maximum output
- Hydraulic Power Package
- Ideal for single or multiple cylinder applications. Has a 4-cycle, 15 kW Honda engine and 76 l reservoir (63 l usable) with a low oil level sight gauge
- Steel "roll cage" protects pump, has a lifting hook; 102 mm dia. swivel casters provide mobility
- Delivers 6.4 l/min of oil at maximum operating pressure
- Has a 9506 4-way valve. On/off switch and speed control are protected by a panel. Sturdy moulded case protects battery (not included)
Speak to our Hydraulics division about your factory